List of different Catalyst documentation, analysis, improvement proposals and research links
- Project Catalyst Documentation - Community created documentation covering the Catalyst funding process.
- Catalyst Funding Categories - Documentation covering a range of suggested funding categories that aim to improve how funding categorisation is approached in the Catalyst process.
- Catalyst Contributors - Documentation on what a full time Catalyst contributor is and their roles and responsibilities.
- Infrastructure Contributors - Documentation on what a full time Infrastructure contributor is and their roles and responsibilities.
- Cardano Contributors - Documentation on what a full time Cardano contributor is and their roles and responsibilities.
- Funding Categorisation Analysis - Overview of historical information about challenge setting, historical data and analysis about funding categorisations in Catalyst and analysis covering how goals and objectives can impact the effectiveness of funding categorisations.
- Idea Categorisation Analysis - Analysis on different approaches to effectively handle idea based categorisations. The result of this analysis lead to the creation of suggested idea categories as an improvement over the challenge setting process.
- Contributor Categorisation Analysis - Analysis covering why the use of full time contributors can help bring the Cardano and Catalyst ecosystems together on important innovation and also provides a more effective path for handing over stewardship to the community over the proposal funding approach.
- Proposal Standards - Analysis and suggestions towards what data, structure and information should be included in idea proposals in the form of proposal standards.
- Catalyst Improvement Proposals - List of proposals that suggest improvements to the Catalyst process.
- Research - Research on different focus areas or tools to consider. Currently only includes documentation and content tool research.